Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Diners

Let's face it, there's nothing like enjoying a meal at the diner. Well, they don't really have a specfic theme, but each diner is unique within it's interrior decorating, food, and festive atmosphoere. I remember the Seaport diner in Port Jefferson, having a beautiful assortment of glowing neon lights, even if the restraunt choses to dim their lights, it looks very dreamlike, and futruistic. I had eaten at a diner with my mom for breakfast, and let me tell you that diners sure know how to do breakfast right. They make such huge sized pancakes that are very light and fluffy, and give generous sized sides of sausage, bacon or ham. It all tastes soo good, and fills you up maybe beyond lunch. I remember passing by a huge display window of shelves of the diner's most delectable desserts. The serving sizes were huge, from slices of fancy iced and decorated cakes, pastries, chocolate hardend shelled moose in a graham cracker pie shell, giant slices of pie. Now that's dessert. I love eating at diners.

No comments:

Post a Comment